Thursday, December 23, 2010

Duper Dino to the Rescue!


It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... Mio?
Hey gang, they might not make you fly, but they’ll sure make you jump high! Check out the new Duper Dino costumes located in the new winter catalog! If you ask me, they’re the best costume yet. They don’t cost quite as much as the tuxedo, but the Duper Dino costume ain’t cheap either, so you’d better start saving up those coins! Don’t you think this suit is making me jump high? I was enjoying bounding around so much that I almost didn’t notice a strange occurrence, did that monster just change shapes? Has it always looked like that??? What’s going on here?
-Mio

I wonder if there are going to be special actions on the new costume!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below. Its not that hard to comment all you have to do is put your email and a name your email will not me displayed.