Monday, November 8, 2010

Blog Entry Contest – Winners!

Congrats to everyone that entered our Blog Entry Contest! I am the real winner because I got the opportunity to read so many amazing entries! I knew that we had some seriously talented bloggers out there on Webosaurs Island, but I had no idea just how talented you all were! The poetry was the biggest and best surprise for me, in allowing so much literary freedom I expected to see a lot of blog entries and stories, but I never imagined to read so much great poetry. It was just all very well written and everyone should be very proud of themselves!
With that being said, allow me to announce the winners!! Well you probably already know if you’ve been following the polls, but the winners are JohnnyNitro for his poem and Sludgefor his blog entry. Both of you now need to get back to work and crank out some submissions to be featured on the blog! Congrats to everyone, thanks for making this a great competition! How did you feel about it? Should we have more competitions like this in the future? What would you change?

- Mio
Wohoo! Congrats Guys!


~Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below. Its not that hard to comment all you have to do is put your email and a name your email will not me displayed.